Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The shirt once again! :)

This morning we had to rush out and get Reece's picture taken because of the storm a brewing.  I didn't want to wait another day.  We had already been delayed in getting it taken so I felt time was against us big time.  But alas here are the proofs of my sweetheart.  He CRIED big time when I put him down and we only got 2 really good shots but that is all it takes.  He melts my heart with that smile of his.



 And just because it is fun to compare here is Mason in March 2008
 Cannon August 2006
 Gracelyn July 2003

Gracelyn and Mason favor so much but Cannon and Reece are spitting images of each other.  YIKES! :)

Don't worry I didn't forget my love's 4th birthday and party.  The post is forming.

4 comments:

  1. I love that they each have a different color background...and the boys are so cute but there's NO topping Gracelyn's pouty face, it's the best!!! Love this tradition...& know that Neese will be thrilled to get her picture finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Reece is getting so big! What adorable kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete