Friday, January 6, 2012

New beginnings

My first day of work produced a ton of anxiety and even more guilt. I took a long term sub position at the kid's school and it is tough. The teacher unfortunately got sick over the break and can't finish out the year. The class is CRAZY but in a good way. They loved their teacher and she loved them. The students were also use to her ways and teaching style. On the home front we are CRAZY! We haven't found a routine at all. Everyone is chipping in with childcare and I am sooooo grateful. I have an insane amount of guilt and I miss my kids all day but this is good for us. It stretches us. Cam has been flexible with his schedule and I am so blessed that my dad keeps the little boys 4 days a week.

Cam decided at the end of the 2011 season that he was done with his business. It has been bittersweet to let it go. He was ready to move onto something else but the transition has been ROUGH to say the least. He is doing insurance full time and trying to make as many contacts as possible. I have an incredible amount of faith in God's plan and I know that Cam is in the position that will bring glory to Him.

Our house is for sale as well. We decided that we need to get out from our mortgage and are being led in a different direction. We aren't exactly sure what that looks like but we are confident it will all work out.

God is good, that much we know! We cling to that and we claim abundance and prosperity in 2012.

May your year be blessed and amazing.
Keri

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Keri! We really need to catch up!! It sounds like change is in the air! Blessings friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! glad to hear what y'all are up to these days. i'll be praying for you as you're in the classroom...and for your house to sell...and for y'all as the Lord leads you into this new season! love to you!

    ReplyDelete