Saturday, May 19, 2012

Holidays in May

There are lots of holidays in May, some are on everyone's calendar and some are just on ours. We celebrate them all! Some big ones we put more time into are my birthday and Mother's Day. Cameron really went out of his way to make sure I was properly celebrated. First, I got flowers delivered to school. They were gorgeous! Yellow/orange roses with pink stargazer lillys. B-e-a-utiful!!! We went out to eat and a movie. So much fun!

Then on to Mother's Day. I love being a mom. Plan and simple. I love every stage of babyhood to 9 3/4 year olds. I'm just thankful some stages are shorter than others. I NEVER thought I would have 4 kids though. I knew we'd have 2 for sure but 4?!? Each one is sooooo unique and bring such joy to our family. We ate out and I got MORE sweet cards and flowers from my kids. It was such a fun couple of days.

My pictures are out of order...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment