Friday, April 2, 2010

Funny things kids say

I have heard my fair share of things coming from my kids that make me chuckle. Here's just a few.

"Mommy, can we have blue seawater from Sonic?" (an Ocean Water)
"Reece's boogers taste good!" (I won't rat the little stinker out who said this)
"My brain hurts when you talk to me." (attitude much?)
"I wish it weren't too late for me to be the only child." (betcha can't guess who)
"I in the middle, and I the favorite." (referring to his place among his brothers)
"You're not my best friend no more!"
"Mommy, you're now my best friend!" (OH really?? Seems like you alienated all other options in the house when you started hitting them one by one~but I'll take it none the less)
"Mommy, can we just eat out tonight?" (as I am placing her dinner in front of her)
"Do you like me or Mason best?" (Competition at it's finest!)
"I am smarter than Reece!" (See above comment)

Every time I hear this song on Nick Jr. I smile. It is so true for our life.
F-A-M-I-L-Y
When I am in your heart, I'm in your family.
When you're in my heart, you're in my family.

Cameron and I are blessed with family that is beyond WONDERFUL! You can go here, here and here to follow how awesome they are. (Maybe if I call them out a few will start to update more regularly~AHEM). But we are also fortunate enough to have an extended family that is so full of love for us. Some are blood related (although I keep forgetting how exactly) and others are family because I say so. I don't know how folks can go through life without people like the ones I have around me. They make my life better, more fulfilling, and overall wonderful. We might not have started out this life as family but when you're in my heart, you're in my family!

4 comments:

  1. I think I get credit for starting the blue seawater in your family!!!! Heehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are hilarious!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I'm sure Grace wasn't the one giving you the attitude. I'm just positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some very funny children! And I can't imagine where all the attitude came from! :)

    Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete