Friday, February 5, 2010

Not Your Momma's Aerobic Class

Cameron and I have been back in the gym for a while now and although I am not seeing the results I would like I know that it takes time. It took me 9 months to put on the weight, I need to be realistic in getting rid of it. I am impatient though.

We have slacked this week but I don't feel guilty. I think it has to do with all the dancing that's been going on. The kids discovered Youtube. Yes you read that right. We are loving listening to Taylor Swift, Miley Cirus, even a little Katy Perry (although that is all Cam's doing). The kids have joined our dancing sprees and we end up a sweaty mess. But let me tell you it is fun. I would be mortified if anyone saw our routine. It isn't anything like Ross and Monica's *routine* on Friends, but it is somewhat organized. We are perfecting it and just waiting for the chance for Dance TV to call us. Oh wait that is Girls Just Want to Have Fun isn't it? Oh well we will get our chance one day. Until then we are just satisfied with our aerobics class each night.

And as promised pictures of my sweet workout partners. They keep it real by making sure they pat my jiggly tummy so that I will remember exactly why I am working out! :) Precious of them isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness Reece REALLY looks like Cannon in that picture!

    ReplyDelete