Thursday, February 18, 2010

working out

I hate it!

There I said it.

I don't apologize for it and I won't take it back either. I just hate it.

BUT I love the results soooo I keep doing it. UGH...After 4 years of being somewhat consistent with it (although there were 2 pregnancies thrown in there) I still don't like it. But I do it. Reluctantly so I do it.

I only know 2-3 people who really LOVE it. I don't aspire to be like them, because their goals are different than mine so it isn't like we are on the same playing field really. But I do know a ton of people who barely tolerate it just like me!

Glad to know I'm not alone.

What do you not like to do but you trudge through it anyways because it betters you?

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, I HATE working out too. Thus the reason I walk around with my gut sucked in all the time. I don't even force myself to do it, unless you count Homeschool P.E. as a workout.
    Getting out of bed in the morning would be one of those things I hate but force myself to do anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete