Friday, February 5, 2010

Up till now...

I could enlighten you all what we have been doing in the past 4 months but I have a feeling that you guys pretty much know that we have become a family of 6 now. Reece Maddux was born October 6th. He weighed in at 7lbs 14oz and was 21 3/4 inches long. Tons of strawberry blonde hair that he is holding on to!! YAY!!! But really that would be a long boring post to go back that far so now that you know my sweet boy will be 4 months old tomorrow I can just start from now. I mean really we had 3 holidays in there to recap and then there is just the everyday life that happened while we blinked so I will spare you all.

I will just start from here on out with the wonderful things that have kept me from blogging. Is that a deal? Good...whew...thanks for letting me off the hook. You guys are the best.
Here are a few of my sweet guy. How did I get so blessed?




3 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the new blog! :)

    It was good to see you the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures Keri..Reece is adorble of course!! The other kiddos are so BIG too!!! glad your back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a handsome little one...love his signature baby blues!

    ReplyDelete