Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cuchara, CO

Back in college I met a girl that has forever impacted my life. Well let me back up and say that I met two girls at two different colleges that have forever impacted my life. This story is about the 2nd girl at the 2nd college I attended. Amy and I have known each other forever it seems and instantly we were friends. There is only one other person who knows me as well as her and truly gets me. I don't think I am complicated or anything but I am definitely not the normal, everyday, run of the mill type of person. I tty my hardest to make my friends feel special and if there is one thing I hope I accomplish in my lifetime it is that I made people feel loved and valued. Because without these fabulous people my life would be boring and beige. I hate beige. I am more of a red or pink type of person.

So after finding that more than a degree was in common we decided to hook on to each other and we haven't ever let go. 8 kids later we are still laughing at each other's jokes and "getting" each other.

We decided to take the kids on a vacation. As predicted Cameron's summer was FULL so time off wasn't on the books. But that didn't stop us from loading up and heading to Cuchara, CO. It was the BEST.TIME.EVER! I seriously could have stayed there for weeks. The kids were awesome and so well behaved. The babies managed well and no one got snappy. That is a huge plus in my book. Check out Amy's post about our trip because there were way more pictures to fully see the fun that we had.
Melsey Vaca 2010 was just the beginning of many years worth of memories we will be making!

1 comment:

  1. That was the highlight of my summer!! Can't wait for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete