Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My oldest is 8!


If she is 8, how old am I?? Never mind don't answer that!! After many years of planning parties and such at our house I outsourced! We had don't it the previous year and I decided it was NICE! So a swimming party was born. Macy and Grace have birthdays 2 weeks apart so we (the mommas) decided to help each other out and do a combined party. It was a huge success. The only problem was that we didn't get to spend much time with each other's family but it was so much fun and a change from the past.

We had a wonderful time celebrating Gracelyn and how special she is.

Dear Gracelyn,
Each year I say this is the best one yet. I mean it. You bring such joy to our lives. I am so proud of your heart and sweet spirit. My favorite memories are when it is just us girls doing girl stuff. God carefully orchestrated our family and putting you first was just brilliant. You are such a little momma to the boys and they love you so much. We both know they have mastered the term pesky little brother but the love between you all is strong.
Much love my sweet angel,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment