Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It was bound to happen sometime

The end of summer came and boy was I sad! We had the best summer ever. I think there was at least 3-4 days a week spent at the pool, discovery center passes got used to the max, park dates were at an all time high. It was a time that made me certain I could handle this mom-of-four gig I got myself into.



Gracelyn started 3rd grade. Why is turning 8 AND going into 3rd grade so monumental? I guess because I never taught those ages or grades so it seems so OLD to me. We were blessed with Mrs. Smith as her teacher. I know that she is the perfect teacher for Gracelyn


Cannon jumped into public school this year. Pre-K is proving to be awesome (according to Cannon). He was made for school. He loves the rules, structure, and routine of the school day. He loves his teacher just as much. Mrs. Kutin is so sweet and loving towards Cannon. the first time she met him she looked him up one side and down the other and said, "Wow, we have a leader on our hands!" I knew right there that she was going to do great things for my sweet Cannon!


Mason attends St. Mary's Montessori 4 days a week. After being in a MDO setting I (along with Mason) was ready for more structure within his routine. After the first 6 weeks he FINALLY stopped crying at drop off. It was brutal every morning but he loved Ms. Jennifer and wanted to see her every day.


And this little guy is happy that he gets me all to himself in the mornings. We have tons of fun running errands, going to bible study, play dates (these are more for me than him), grocery shopping...

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown-up Grace looks! I'm so glad all your kids are enjoying school. And glad that you and Reece are enjoying the quiet of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Reece!!! He's such a cute little punkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I love my weekly "deliveries" from PLS!!! Always throws me for a loop...can't wait to see the new advertising!

    ReplyDelete